2017-2018 African Graduate Fellowship at American University in Cairo, Egypt , and applications are submitted till February 15. American University in Cairo is offering graduate fellowship for Non-Egyptian African nationals. Fellowship is available for pursuing graduate (master) degree level at The American University in Cairo, Egypt. Applicants must have bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent. Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at the American University in Cairo | Egypt
Level: graduate (master) degree
Field(s): any courses available
Deadline: February 15.
Funded By: American University in Cairo, Egypt
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017-2018 African Graduate Fellowship is targeted for students of Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is of:
‣ The 2017-2018 African Graduate Fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at AUC.
‣ Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or more) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC.
‣ Non-Egyptian African nationals
‣ Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
‣ Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development, and journalism and mass communication applicants)
‣ Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
‣ Selection is made in April. Fellowships begin the following September.
Scholarship Application Method
Step 2: Submit the online fellowship application form
Applications and all supporting documents should be submitted by February 15.
Selection is made in April, fellowships begin the following September.
For inquiries, email email@example.com.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.