2015-2016 Ile-de-France Master Scholarships for Foreign Students , and applications are submitted till March 31, 2015. Ile-de-France Scholarships are open to foreign students aged 30 maximum in the year of selection for the academic year 2015-2016. These scholarships are available for students wishing to prepare a master’s degree in initial training and apprenticeship in a higher education institution in Ile-de- France (Island of France) whatever the chosen field of study. All nationalities are eligible to apply. However, priority is given to applicants from countries from which priority areas of decentralized cooperation in the region. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Level: Scholarships are available for students wishing to prepare a master’s degree in initial training and apprenticeship in a higher education institution in Ile-de- France (Island of France).
Field(s): any chosen field of study.
Deadline: March 31, 2015.
Funded By: Regional council of Ile-de-France (Island of France)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015-2016 Ile-de-France Master Scholarships are targeted for all nationalities are eligible to apply. However, priority is given to applicants from countries from which priority areas of decentralized cooperation in the region.
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The regional stock exchange integrates accommodation in individual housing. It includes the payment of the fee for accommodation booked by the Region and an allocation whose use is left to the student. For the duration of the academic year and in any event for a stay that cannot be less than 10 consecutive months, it amounts to 10,500 euros.
‣ The “Master Scholarships Ile-de-France” aims to support the work of international recruitment of Ile higher education institutions with a reception and scholarship funding system towards foreign students. The number of scholarships is limited enrollment and defined each year at the vote of the regional budget.
‣ Individual aid is for new comers foreign students, aged 30 maximum in the year of selection, wishing to prepare a master’s degree in initial training and apprenticeship out in a higher education institution in Ile-de- France whatever the chosen field of study. However excludes courses in specialized masters, Magister, master of business administration.
‣ All nationalities are eligible. However, priority is given to applicants from countries from which priority areas of decentralized cooperation in the region.
‣ Binational candidates have French nationality, are not eligible.
Selection Criteria for 2015-2016 Ile-de-France Master Scholarships
‣ The granting of the award is based on the acceptance by the candidate of the following conditions that must respect throughout his master:
Commit to file a single application at the regional system of foster scholarship foreign students “Exchange-Master Ile-de-France” with the higher education institution of their choice. The filing of multiple applications make the student ineligible for regional exchange device;
Commit to assiduously in the same facility the entire university education for which the stock has been selected;
Being hosted throughout his training period in Ile-de-France, in housing that was specifically reserved to it by the Region.
Perform primarily in Ile-de-France any internships or research-related training which should not exceed an annual total period of 12 weeks. Tiny period excluding Ile-de-France will lead to a reduction in proportion to the amount of the Exchange;
Come unaccompanied Ile-de-France.
‣ The student must make it even approached the university he wants to integrate the Paris stating that he wishes to submit an application in parallel to obtain the regional stock exchange.
‣ No direct or spontaneous application is considered by the regional services.
‣ Application files are presented by institutions or consortia of higher education institutions in the Paris that ensure the filing with the region through a single call for projects.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 31, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.