2015-16 Visiting Fellowships for International Students at Kellogg Institute for International Studies ,USA, and applications are submitted till November 1, 2014. Kellogg Institute for International Studies is inviting applications for visiting fellowships from scholars and practitioners who conduct international research on our themes of democracy and/or human development. International applicants can apply for the fellowships. Visiting Fellowships cover stipend, travel expenses, medical insurance benefits and partial housing subsidy for the Hesburgh Center Residences or other on-campus housing. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Field(s): Fellowships are provided in the field of democracy and human development
Deadline: November 1, 2014.
Funded By: Kellogg Institute for International Studies
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015-16 Visiting Fellowships for International Students are targeted for International students.
‣ Award No:Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Visiting Fellowships include: -Stipend -Travel expenses -Medical insurance benefits -Partial housing subsidy for the Hesburgh Center Residences or other on-campus housing.
‣ Since 1983, the Kellogg Institute for International Studies has offered 2015-16 Visiting Fellowships for International Students to promote interdisciplinary international research in a supportive community of scholars.
‣ This widely respected residential program offers you time to pursue scholarly inquiry where it takes you, advance your personal research, and collaborate with other scholars and practitioners from across the US and around the globe.
‣ As a visiting fellow, you pursue research related to Kellogg Institute themes of democracy and human development, share your research with the Notre Dame scholarly community, and have the opportunity to publish in Kellogg’s peer-reviewed.
‣ Fellowships are awarded on a competitive basis.
‣ A committee composed of Kellogg Institute Faculty Fellows evaluates the applications based on the following selection criteria:
‣ Awards will be announced early February.
‣ The mode of applying is online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on November 1.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.