2015-16 NUI Galway Full-Time Taught Masters Scholarships in Ireland , and applications are submitted till 7th August 2015. National University of Ireland, Galway is offering full time masters scholarship for EU students in the academic year 2015/2016. The value of scholarship will be €1,500 per student. A scholarship is tenable only at National University of Ireland, Galway in respect of the programme for which it is offered. It may not be transferred to any other programme. Applicants are required to have received and accepted an offer on a Fulltime Taught Postgraduate Masters programme prior to completing the online application form. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): National University of Ireland | Ireland
Time Taught Masters Degree
of the courses offered by the NUI Galway.
University of Ireland, Galway
Groups): 2015-16 NUI
Galway Full-Time Taught Masters Scholarships are targeted for
of Europe (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and
Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland,
Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia,
Malta, Moldova, Monaco,
Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and Vatican City) can apply for this scholarship.
No: Not Specified
Scholarship is tenable only at National University of Ireland,
Galway in respect of the programme for which it is offered. It may
not be transferred to any other programme. The Scholarship is
only available in the year in which it is offered. It may not be
value of the NUI
Galway Full-Time Taught Masters Scholarships
will be €1,500 per student.
‣ NUI Galway has established a Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme to support and facilitate students wishing to register for a Full time Taught Postgraduate Masters programme with a minimum of 90 ECTS in the academic year 2015/16.
‣ Be accepted onto a Fulltime Taught Masters programme for the academic year 2015/16
‣ Have obtained a first class honours primary degree (level 8) or equivalent.
‣ Be accepted onto a Full time Taught Masters programme for the academic year 2015/16, and;
‣ Have obtained a first class honors primary degree (Level 8) or equivalent.
Selection Criteria for 2015-16 NUI Galway Full-Time Taught Masters Scholarships
‣ Scholarships will be awarded to all students who meet the eligibility criteria set out above.
‣ The applicant will be notified of her/his eligibility for the award within 4 weeks of submitting a complete scholarship application. The applicant will then be required to complete the registration requirements of the University by the due date.
Condition of Award:
‣ To register as a student of the University on the programme in respect of which the Scholarship is being awarded by the due registration date.
‣ Failure to complete the registration requirement by the due date will render the student ineligible for the award without further notice.
‣ The individual in receipt of the Scholarship must be attending the programmeon a full time basis.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants required to apply via Apply Online
‣ Applicants are required to have received and accepted an offer on a Full time Taught Postgraduate.
‣ Masters programme prior to completing the online application form and must also submit evidence of eligibility (i.e. final transcript of primary degree) in accordance with the eligibility criteria of this Scheme by uploading electronic copies of the relevant documents to their application on the Postgraduate Application Center (PAC).
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date Applications will not be accepted after Friday, 7th August, 2015
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to applyfor this scholarship.