2014 SIM GE Scholarships for International Students in Singapore , and there are two application periods per year and closing dates for application are on the last day of March and September respectively. The SIM Global Education is offering undergraduate scholarships for local and international students. Up to 35 scholarships will be awarded each year to deserving new and existing students. There is no bond attached to the scholarship. The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required to complete the full course of study. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Singapore
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): learn any courses offered at SIM Global Education for bachelor’s degree level
Deadline: There are two application periods per year and closing dates for application are on the last day of March and September respectively.
Funded By: SIM Global Education
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 SIM GE Scholarships are targeted for Local and international students can apply for these undergraduate scholarships.
‣ Award No: Up to 35 scholarships will be awarded each year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships will cover: -course fees -examination fees -other compulsory fees -book allowance
‣ The 2014 SIM GE Scholarships are awarded to outstanding local and international students to pursue Bachelor’s degree programmes at SIM Global Education (SIM GE).
‣ Up to 35 scholarships will be awarded each year to deserving new and existing students.
‣ Outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications
‣ An impressive community contribution and co-curricular activities involvement record -Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Selection will be based on following categories of scholarships:
‣ Academic Excellence and Leadership: Awards are granted to outstanding students who have achieved academic excellence and demonstrated leadership qualities both in and outside the classroom.
‣ Sports and Artistic Talent: Awards are granted to athletes who possess an impressive track record of achievement in sports or individuals with outstanding artistic talents.
‣ All shortlisted candidates are required to undergo an interview by the SIM Global Education Scholarships Selection Panel. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
‣ The mode of applying is by post.
‣ Applicants must separately seek admission to their programmes of choice and must be accepted for admission before being awarded the scholarship.
‣ The application form will be uploaded in August 2014.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on September 2014.
‣ Note: Applications will open in august.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.