2014 School of Economics Centenary Scholarship for International Students, Australia, and applications are submitted till 28th November 2014. University of Queensland offers Economics scholarship for international students to commence Bachelor of Economics commencing at UQ in 2014. Students must have completed Cambridge International A levels (min aggregate 15/ 17.5) or the International Baccalaureate (IB) program (min 40). Applicants must have an existing application with UQ and meet all entry requirements before they can be considered for the scholarship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia
Level: Bachelor Degree
Deadline: 28th November 2014.
Funded By: University of Queensland, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 School of Economics Centenary Scholarship is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: This Economics scholarship covers up to 100% Tuition Fees.
‣ The Bachelor of Economics program is well structured and I find the courses interesting and challenging.
‣ I mostly like the challenge of studying in a completely new country.
‣ I hope to be an economist in the future, and to serve my country in terms of economic development. Deshal Hemachandra, Bachelor of Economics 2014 Centenary Scholar.
‣ Students must have completed Cambridge International A levels (min aggregate 15 / 17.5) or the International Baccalaureate (IB) program (min 40);
‣ Students who have an unconditional offer for the Bachelor of Economics commencing at UQ in 2014;
‣ Applied for a single degree for the Bachelor of Economics
‣ For those countries that work on the following A level scale (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1) -For those countries that work on the following A level scale (A=6, A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1)
‣ Students must have an existing offer from UQ in order to be considered.
‣ Please do not apply unless you have a UQ student ID number.
‣ To apply, download and complete the scholarship application form and provide a motivation letter and two referee reports.
‣ Once you have your UQ ID number and completed the scholarship form, ?you can submit your application by email to: scholar-at-economics.uq.edu.au or submit your application via mail.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 28th November 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.