2014 Riva Loeb Entrance Awards at Ryerson University in Canada , and applications are submitted till 29 August 2014. Applications are invited for entrance awards available for Canadian students within the School of Nutrition at Ryerson University. Up to three awards worth $3,000 each will be available. Applicant must be a first-year student entering the School of Nutrition program following a university experience obtained elsewhere (minimum 3.00 grade point average). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Ryerson University | Canada
Level: Undergraduate Program
Field(s): Awards are available for studying any courses available within the School of Nutrition.
Deadline: 29 August 2014
Funded By: Ryerson University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 Riva Loeb Entrance Awards are targeted for Students of Canada
‣ Award No: Up to 3 entrance awards are available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Awards of worth $3,000 each will be given.
‣ School of Nutrition is funding 2014 Riva Loeb Entrance Awards for Canadian residents entering in their first year.
‣ Open to a first-year student entering the School of Nutrition program following a university experience obtained elsewhere (minimum 3.00 grade point average);
‣ must demonstrate financial need; must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person.
‣ Selection will be based on financial need.
‣ Applicants must submit a one to two page cover letter describing how the Nutrition program fits with the applicant’s own interests and aspirations; Resume; Copy of Transcript(s) via post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 29 August 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.