2014 Presidents Scholarships at Chongqing Technology & Business University in China , and applications are submitted till 30th December 2014. The government of China is funding scholarships for foreign students (Non-Chinese) to study at Chongqing Technology & Business University. These Presidents Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelors, masters’ and training program in China. The master’s degree scholarships include 6, 500 to 20,000 yuan RMB per academic year, bachelor’s degree scholarships cover 5,000 to 17,000 yuan RMB per academic year and Chinese trainee scholarships cover 4,000 to 13,000 yuan RMB per academic year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | China
Level: Bachelors, Masters and Training Program
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for studying all the programs offered by the University
Deadline: 30th December 2014.
Funded By: Chinese Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Presidents Scholarships are targeted for Foreign students (Non-Chinese)
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships will include: -Master’s Degree: 6, 500 to 20,000 yuan RMB per academic year -Bachelor’s Degree: 5,000 to 17,000 yuan RMB per academic year -Chinese Trainee: 4,000 to 13,000 yuan RMB per academic year
‣ Chongqing Technology & Business University 2014 Presidents Scholarships are available for Non-Chinese students to pursue bachelors, masters and training programme.
Applicants must be-
‣ the age of applicant should be under 40.
‣ The applicants must be non-Chinese citizens.
‣ The applicant should promise to obey Chinese laws and regulations as well as rules of CTBU.
‣ The applicants couldn’t apply for the President Scholarship while he/she has gotten other Chinese Government Scholarship.
‣ Foreigners who are going to study in CTBU for more than one year with excellent scholastic achievements and nice conduct.
‣ Application materials can be submitted directly to the International Cooperation and Exchange Office of CTBU in Writing or email.
‣ The following application materials are needed in duplicate according to different Types. No matter if the applicant is enrolled, the application materials won’t be returned.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30th December 2014.