2014 Nestle Scholarship for Women from Developing Countries, Switzerland, and applications are submitted till September 30 each year. Nestle Scholarship are offered for women from Developing Countries in Switzerland. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): IMD College | Switzerland
Level: Masters Degree (MBA)
Field(s): Business Administration
Funded By: IMD College
Deadline: September 30.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): 2014 Nestle Scholarship is Open for the students of Worldwide (with preference given to developing countries). The beneficiary counties enlisted in this program are:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo,Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada,
Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea?Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary,Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor?Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu,Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe,
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: One scholarship is offered.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Total offer is of CHF 25,000.
‣ The Nestle Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.
To avail 2014 Nestle Scholarship programme, candidates must meet the following criteria.
‣ Women candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need.
‣ Employees of Nestlé and its subsidiaries are not eligible.
‣ Present Scholarship is need based.
‣ Applicants are required to apply by email.
‣ The deadline for all IMD MBA scholarship applications is September 30, for the following year’s program.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like