2014 Monash International Merit Scholarships in Australia , and applications are submitted till 11th July 2014. Applications are invited for Monash international merit scholarships from international students to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree. Students studying Australian Year 12 are not eligible for these scholarships. Countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference. For 2014 year, there will be 31 scholarships up to $50,000 (based on a 5 year degree) available. Selection will be based on academic achievement. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Monash University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Monash University.
Deadline: 11th July 2014.
Funded By: Monash University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 Monash International Merit Scholarships are targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: 31 scholarships will be available in 2014. Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be paid per year until the minimum numbers of points for degree are completed.
‣ Scholarship covers: Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5 year degree). -$10,000 for a full time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed. -Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
‣ Monash University offers international merit scholarships (2014 Monash International Merit Scholarships) for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in Australia. 31 scholarships will be available in 2014. Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
‣ be international student
‣ Commencing or continuing a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia, or
‣ Applying to Monash from another institution or pathway program
‣ You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester Note: The following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship: Students studying Australian Year 12 (these students may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence)
‣ Selection will be based on academic achievement.
‣ Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
‣ Preference will be given to commencing students, particularly commencing students who are not enrolled in a Monash pathway course.
‣ Applicants are required to apply by post.
‣ Applicant must submit a separate application form for this scholarship.
‣ Before applying for this scholarship, please ensure your Monash application has been received by the university and processed for a course offer.
‣ You must submit an application for a Monash course before applying for this scholarship as your Monash course information is required for the scholarship application.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 11th July 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.