2014 MDIS Merit Based Scholarships for International Students , and applications are submitted till June 1, 2014. Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS) offers merit based scholarships for international students. These scholarships are open to new students for pursuing undergraduate and master degree at ten renowned university partners from the United Kingdom, Australia, USA and France. Each scholarship will cover the subsidized portion of the tuition fee. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | MDIS offers the programmes of ten renowned university partners from the United Kingdom, Australia,USA and France.
Level: Undergraduate & Master's degree.
Field(s): any course offered by MDIS.
Deadline: June 1, 2014.
Funded By: Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 MDIS Merit Based Scholarships are targeted for International and Singaporean students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will cover the subsidised portion of the tuition fee payable by International students and the awards are deducted from the last installment of the tuition fees. Merit Scholarships are available in the following categories: -Merit scholarship for master: valued at SGD 5,000 each for Singaporean /SGD 4,000 each for Singapore permanent residents and international students. -Merit scholarship for undergraduate: valued at SGD 4,000 each for Singaporean /SGD 3,200 each for Singapore permanent residents and international students
‣ The MDIS International Students Merit Scholarship is an initiative aimed at providing high-calibre students with the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
‣ It offers 2014 MDIS Merit Based Scholarships to outstanding students pursuing their studies with MDIS.
‣ The MDIS International Students Merit Scholarship is open to new students seeking a Pre Degree, Degree or Master’s Degree.
‣ The scholarship will cover the subsidised portion of the tuition fee payable by International students and the awards are deducted from the last installment of the tuition fees.
‣ apply for admission to MDIS before scholarship applications can be reviewed
‣ have demonstrated record of excellent academic performance.
‣ have outstanding co-curriculum activities or contribute to social/community work.
‣ company co-sponsorship is available.
‣ The Scholarship Selection Committee will select and assess candidates based on their academic merits.
‣ Additional consideration may be given for leadership qualities, career ambitions and participation in extra-curricular activities.
‣ Applicants are required to submit the completed completed scholarship application form via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st June, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.