2014 MBA Scholarship for International Students at University of Lincoln in UK , and applications are submitted till 31st August 2014. University of Lincoln offers MBA scholarship for international students for the September 2014 intake. Selection is based on academic achievements, English language standards and personal statements. Scholarship is worth of £4,000 towards tuition fees. Students applying for an MBA programme will automatically be considered when their application is submitted. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Lincoln | UK
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): MBA program
Deadline: 31st August 2014.
Funded By: University of Lincoln, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 MBA Scholarship for International Students are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of scholarship is £4,000 towards tuition fees.
‣ The University of Lincoln is a public university in the city of Lincoln, England. The university has origins tracing back to 1861, and after gaining university status in 1992, was known as the University.
‣ Lincoln University is ranked in the top 500 by QS World Rankings and are ranked in the top 100 in the world for agricultural programmes.
‣ The MBA Scholarship is available for international students for September 2014 intakes.
‣ It is available to students from over 120 countries and is worth £4,000 towards tuition fees.
‣ The MBA Scholarship is awarded based on academic achievements, English language standards and personal statements.
‣ International Students can apply for these scholarships.
‣ This MBA Scholarship is based on academic achievements, English language standards, personal statements and supporting information which students have provided with their application.
‣ Students applying for an MBA programme will automatically be considered when their application is submitted.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: For students applying for the September 2014 intake, applications for scholarships must be made before 31st August 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.