2014 MBA Global Scholarships at Curtin University in Australia , and applications are submitted till June 1, 2014. Curtin University is offering up to five MBA Scholarships for international, New Zealand and Australian students. Applicants must be future master’s student and apply for and receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in 2014 Semester 2. This scholarship will provide 50% of the cost of the student contribution fees each semester for the normal expected duration of the degree for which the scholarship is offered up to a maximum of 400 credits. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Curtin University | Australia
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): all MBA programme.
Deadline: June 1, 2014.
Funded By: Curtin University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 MBA Global Scholarships are targeted for International, New Zealand and Australian students.
‣ Award No: Five MBA scholarships are awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: This scholarship will provide 50% of the cost of the student contribution fees each semester for the normal expected duration of the degree for which the scholarship is offered up to a maximum of 400 credits. The fee component of the scholarship will be paid directly to the student fee account in two instalments per year to be paid prior to the census date relevant to each enrolled semester.
‣ Scholarship covers: This scholarship will cover 50% of the cost of the student contribution fees.
‣ The purpose of the MBA (Global) Scholarship is to support and encourage academically talented students to commence the MBA (Global).
‣ Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for a MBA (Global) Scholarship:
‣ Be a future Masters student and apply for and receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in 2014 Semester 2
‣ Have completed an undergraduate degree with a first class honours or academic achievement as evidenced by their academic record (minimum CWA of 70)
‣ Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded scholarships
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
‣ All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email.
‣ An applicant must submit a completed application form with supporting documents attached by 4:00 pm on the scholarship closing date, to the Scholarships Office at the Bentley campus.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on June 1, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.