2014 Maurice Keyworth International Scholarships at Leeds University Business School in UK , and applications are submitted till 30th June 2014. Applications are invited for international scholarships available for pursuing full-time masters study at Leeds University Business School. Merit scholarships are available for UK/EU/EEA and international applicants. Up to 20 scholarships are available for 2014-2015. The value of each award will be £4,000 towards the cost of fees. Scholarships are awarded on the merit based. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Leeds University Business School | UK
Level: Masters Degree
Deadline: 30th June 2014.
Funded By: Leeds University Business School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 Maurice Keyworth International Scholarships are targeted for UK/EU/EEA and international students
‣ Award No: Up to 20 Scholarships are available for particularly deserving UK/EU/EEA and International applicants for 2014-2015.
‣ Scholarship covers: Up to 20 international scholarships are available for 2014-2015. The value of each award will be £4,000 towards the cost of fees.
‣ Leeds University Business School is funding masters’ 2014 Maurice Keyworth International Scholarships for UK/EU/EEA and international students.
‣ Awards will be given on the basis of merit. Successful applicants can expect to be notified of the outcome of their application with in four weeks of the deadline for applications.
‣ Applicants MUST first submit the relevant study application form and be in receipt of a University BANNER ID Number (Student ID Number) to be eligible for this Scholarship.
‣ Applications without a valid University ID Number will be rejected.
‣ To be considered for those scholarships applicants will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
1. Applicants should demonstrate a track record of excellent academic performance, as evidenced by either a first class degree OR evidence that the applicant’s performance is in the top 20% of their cohort
2. Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study;
3. 2014 Maurice Keyworth International Scholarships Applicants should demonstrate evidence of extra-curricular activities, be they in a work or social context - Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements.
Selection criteria for 2014 Maurice Keyworth International Scholarships
‣ Awards will be based on merit.
‣ Successful applicants can expect to be notified of the outcome of their application within four weeks of the deadline for applications.
‣ Applicants must complete all sections of the application form ;
‣ You can attach additional documentation you consider would strengthen your application e.g. References.
‣ When required to do so you must attach supporting evidence ;
‣ The completed form should be returned to the Postgraduate Admissions Office, Leeds University Business School by no later than midnight UK time on 30th June 2014 by email to masters-at-lubs.leeds.ac.uk
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30th June 2014.