2014 Masters Position In Computational Fluid Dynamics At University Of British Columbia, Canada. Applications are invited for funded masters of Applied Science (M.A.Sc.) position in the field of Mechanical Engineering at University of British Columbia-Okanagan campus. Position is open for Canadian and international candidates. Applicant should have an undergraduate degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent. Knowledge of fluid mechanics/aerodynamics, numerical methods and computer programming is essential. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of British Columbia, Okanagan School of Engineering | Canada
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Computational Fluid Dynamics.
Funded By: University of British Columbia, Okanagan School of Engineering, Canada
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 Masters Position In Computational Fluid Dynamics is targeted for Canadian and international candidates
‣ Award No: One funded master’s position is available.
‣ Scholarship Duration:
‣ Scholarship covers:
‣ A funded Masters of Applied Science (M.A.Sc.) position is available immediately in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics at the University of British Columbia, Okanagan campus in Canada.
‣ To be eligible, applicant should have an undergraduate degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent. Both Canadian and international students are encouraged to apply.
‣ Knowledge of fluid mechanics / aerodynamics, numerical methods, and computer programming is essential. Prior exposure to computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and/or experiments in fluid flows should be preferred.
‣ To apply, please send your resume / C.V. and a cover letter explaining your education, research experience, and research interests via email to Prof. Joshua Brinkerhoff at joshua.brinkerhoff-at-ubc.ca.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like