2014 LASALLE MA Scholarship for International Students in Singapore, and applications are submitted till 23rd May 2014. LASALLE MA scholarship is available for Singaporean and international students to study at LASALLE College of Arts in Singapore. Applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme for the August 2014 intake. This scholarship covers up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the entire MA programme. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Singapore
Level: MA Programme
Field(s): course offered by the university.
Deadline: 23rd May 2014.
Funded By: LASALLE College of Arts
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): LASALLE MA Scholarship is targeted for Singaporean and international students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The international scholarship will be awarded for the entire MA programme.
‣ Scholarship covers: This scholarship covers up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the entire MA programme.
‣ The 2014 LASALLE MA Scholarship for MA Studies is designed to identify the most talented new masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential and passion for the arts.
‣ The scholarship will be awarded for the entire MA programme.
The applicant should:
‣ Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, and students of all nationalities
‣ Applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme for the August 2014 intake
‣ Non-recipients of any other scholarships or bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations
‣ Following are criteria: -Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interviews or other criteria as may be laid down from time-to-time
‣ Outstanding performance track record and/or relevant experience in their chosen field
‣ Ability to demonstrate engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
‣ High level of maturity & strong leadership qualities
‣ Please download & complete the application form and submit it whether by post or by hand, must reach the Division of Student Administration, LASALLE, Block E Level 2 by Friday, 23 May 2014, 5.00pm.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 23rd May 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.