Jeff Schell Scholarships for German and Foreign Students, and applications are submitted till July 10, 2016. Applications are invited for Agriculture scholarships available exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad, or to foreign students who are interested in a study project in Germany. Scholarships are open to students of agricultural sciences, agronomy, crop protection, seeds and green biotechnology, environmental sciences and agricultural sustainability. Scholarships are awarded for up to 1 year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany (foreign applicants) and Abroad (German
Level: for special study courses, individual laboratory assignments, summer schools, research classes, internships, Master’s or PhD theses.
Field(s): Scholarships are open to students of agricultural sciences, agronomy, crop protection, seeds and green biotechnology, environmental sciences and agricultural sustainability.
Deadline: July 10, 2016.
Funded By: The Bayer foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Jeff Schell Scholarships are targeted for German and international students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for up to 1 year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Support is generally intended to cover the cost of living, travel costs and incurred project costs. Each applicant can request a specific amount of support by submitting a “cost plan”, and the Board of Trustees then comes to a decision based on this request.
‣ Jeff Schell Scholarships Applicants should demonstrate a pioneering spirit for science and society, above-average study grades, a high level of motivation and
a compelling individual project idea aimed at developing new agricultural solutions to help provide ample, nutritious and safe food for a growing world population.
‣ Applicants who passed the multi-level selection process successfully will be invited to an Interview Center to Leverkusen this day. After the interviews the Foundation Committee decides on the scholarships.
‣ The independent Foundation Board will hold its selection meeting on September 5, 2016.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on July 10, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.