2014 Evergreen Beauty College Merit Based Scholarship in USA and Canada, and applications are submitted till August 30, 2014. Evergreen Beauty College announces a merit-based scholarship for a student pursuing higher education in the USA and Canada. Any student who is entering or currently attending university or college as a full-time student is eligible. The annual value of scholarship is €1000. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA and Canada
Level: higher education in USA and Canada.
Field(s): any courses offered by the University
Deadline: August 30, 2014
Funded By: Evergreen Beauty College
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Evergreen Beauty College Merit Based Scholarship is targeted for Student of Canada and USA
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The amount of scholarship is €1000 annually.
‣ Evergreen Beauty College is one of the leading beauty colleges in the US, and the school seeks to make educational opportunities available to those committed to studying and school.
‣ Any student who is entering or currently attending university or college as a full-time student is eligible.
‣ Evergreen Beauty College hopes to help alleviate some of the financial stress for a hard working student.
‣ Evergreen Beauty College’s owner Joe Trieu thinks this kind of encouragement goes beyond a dollar sign and strives to support the success of inspired youth and created this Merit Based Scholarship
‣ Canadian and US citizens or permanent residents with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and enrolled in a Canadian or US university or college for Fall 2014.
‣ Scholarship will be awarded on merit basis.
‣ Scholarship will be awarded by August 30, 2014.
‣ Four components must be submitted for your entry via post: (A) Application Form, (B) Small writing project, (C) Copy of transcript, (D) Proof of Canadian or US Residence.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on July 30, 2014.