2014 ESP Guitar Scholarship for International Students, and applications are submitted till August 29, 2014. The ESP Guitar Company is sponsoring an associate scholarship program for fall 2014. International and U.S. citizens are eligible for this associate scholarship. Applicants must be enrolled in the Associates of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program only. Scholarship award covers tuition credit for the first two quarters of the program and a new ESP guitar. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Musicians Institute | USA
Level: Associate Program
Field(s): Associate of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program at Musicians Institute, USA
Deadline: August 29, 2014.
Funded By: ESP Guitar Company
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ESP Guitar Scholarship is targeted for U.S. and Non U.S. Citizens.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is credited toward the first quarter of the program as long as the student maintains satisfactory academic progress.
‣ Scholarship covers: The total scholarship award will be $1,500 and a new ESP guitar. Scholarships are non-transferable, and may not be applied to any person, program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
‣ The 2014 ESP Guitar Scholarship , sponsored by the ESP Guitar Company, is awarded each fall and Spring to a student enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program who demonstrates outstanding musicianship in the Rock genre.
‣ The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the Guitar performance program only and may not be transferred to non-performance program emphases (Audio Engineering, Music Business, Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, or Film) within an AA degree.
‣ Enroll in the Associates of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program only
‣ U.S. or non- U.S. Citizen.
‣ Demonstrate outstanding musicianship in the Rock genre.
‣ Award recipients will be notified one to two weeks after the final application deadline.
‣ Applicants are required to apply by post.
‣ The following documents are required:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on August 29, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.