2014 CSJR Research Student Bursary for UK/EU and International Students in UK , and applications are submitted till 1st May 2014. SOAS, University of London is offering CSJR research bursary for UK/EU and international students. Bursary is open for the outstanding students of Japanese religions, regardless of nationality for full-time or part-time MPhil / PhD programme in Japanese Religions (Department of the Study of Religions). The total value of the scholarship is £4,000 for one year only. The bursary can be used towards maintenance or towards fees. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): SOAS, University of London | UK
Level: Full-time or part-time MPhil/PhD programme
Field(s): Field of Japanese Religions
Deadline: 1st May 2014.
Funded By: SOAS, University of London
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 CSJR Research Student Bursary is targeted for UK/EU and international students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Research bursary is awarded for one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The total value of the scholarship is £4,000 for one year only. This research bursary can be used towards maintenance or towards fees.
‣ The Centre for the Study of Japanese Religions offers a 2014 CSJR Research Student Bursary in Japanese Religions to be held at SOAS.
‣ The total value of the scholarship is £4,000 for one year only. The bursary can be used towards maintenance or towards fees.
‣ Applications are invited from outstanding students of Japanese religions, regardless of nationality.
‣ Applicants must possess an outstanding academic record;
‣ Applicants must have an offer of admission to a Research programme at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline of 1 May 2014;
‣ Only new research students may apply: those already enrolled on a research degree programme at SOAS are not eligible to apply;
‣ Open to UK/EU and OVERSEAS candidates.
‣ Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by a Selection Panel.
‣ The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your application for admission.
‣ Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statement, PhD proposal and other relevant information.
‣ The successful candidate will be notified by email by the end of June If you have not had a response to your application by the end of June you may assume that you have not been successful.
‣ You can apply for this scholarship via the online scholarship application form.
‣ You should save a copy of your application form for your records so please copy the form before you submit it.
‣ Please ensure that you submit a complete application for admission as soon as possible and ideally no later than 4-6 weeks before the scholarship deadline of 1 May 2014.
‣ A complete application for admission includes transcripts, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, a personal statement, CV and a PhD proposal.
‣ The panel will be considering your scholarship application together with your online an application for admission.
‣ Late or incomplete online applications for admission will not be considered for scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st May 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.