2017 Coca-Cola Scholars Program for High School Seniors , and applications are submitted till 31 October 2017. Each year, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation offers coca-cola scholarship for high school seniors in the USA. Scholarship is offered for those students who are planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution and carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school. Students who meet the eligibility requirements may apply each year for one of 250 four-year scholarships. These are achievement-based scholarships and grants. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: High School Seniors.
Field(s): any courses offered by the university.
Deadline: 31 October 2017.
Funded By: The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 201 Coca-Cola Scholars Program is targeted for US Citizens; US Nationals; US Permanent Residents;
Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Paroles.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers:
‣ Awards 50 four-year $20,000 scholarships and 200 four-year $10,000 scholarships for use at accredited colleges and universities within the US.
‣ Rewards leadership and excellence as exemplified through academic achievement and extracurricular activities, including commitment to community service.
‣ Applications must be submitted by October 31 of the senior year to qualify.
‣ Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the US.
‣ US Citizens; US Nationals; US Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Paroles.
‣ Seniors anticipating completetion of a high school diploma during the academic year in which application is made.
‣ Seniors planning to pursue a degree at an accredited US postsecondary institution.
‣ Seniors carrying a minimum 3.0 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
APPLICANTS MAY NOT BE:
‣ Children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca Cola bottling companies, The Coca Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
‣ Our application is open! If you are a current high school senior, you may apply here.
‣ Scholarship applications are now opened and submitted till October 31, 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.