2014 Chinese Government Scholarship for Graduate Studies in Provinces and Autonomous Regions and applications are open between January and early April. Ministry of Education of P.R. China is offering Chinese Government scholarships to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Application should be submitted between January and early April. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Chinese HEIs. | China
Level: master’s and doctoral degree
Field(s): The scholarship is offered to pursue any course offered by the Chinese HEIs.
Deadline: Application should be submitted between January and early April.
Funded By: Ministry of Education of P.R. China (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions).
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 Chinese Government Scholarship is targeted for Non-Chinese citizens.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: This scholarship only supports graduate programs. Scholarship duration is two to three years for master’s programs and three to four years for doctoral programs.
‣ Scholarship covers: A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks; -free on-campus dormitory accommodation; -monthly living allowance; -one-off settlement subsidy; -outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
‣ 2014 Chinese Government Scholarship —Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by MOE to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
‣ At present, a total of 221 Chinese universities are designated to undertake this program.
To be eligible for 2014 Chinese Government Scholarship , applicants must:
‣ be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
‣ not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year;
‣ be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
‣ be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
Approval and Notification:
‣ The designated Chinese universities will review the application documents and decide the nominated candidates.
‣ Nominated candidates will be officially awarded Chinese Government Scholarship with the approval from CSC.
‣ Each individual applicant is eligible for only one scholarship. CSC is authorized to award only one scholarship to each individual applicant nominated by more than one university.
‣ CSC will send, before June 30th, Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) of the approved applicants to the host universities, who will forward the documents to the scholarship winners.
‣ Students are not permitted, in general, to apply to change their specialties, host universities or the duration of study as specified in the Admission Letter once they agree to accept the scholarship.
‣ If applicants fail to register before the deadline for registration, their scholarship will not be reserved.
‣ Applicants are required to directly apply to the designated Chinese universities undertaking this program.
‣ Recommended candidates must finish the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students.
‣ Submit the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online and print a hard copy.
‣ -A package of complete application documents must be submitted to the designated Chinese universities before the deadline.
‣ Scholarship Application due date : Applicants are required to submit their application documents to the Chinese HEIs between January and early April.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...