2014 ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, Australia , and applications are submitted till 15 June 2014. Australian National University is offering merit scholarships for international students in the field of engineering and computer science. The Scholarship is tenable for two academic semesters to each scholar and is not renewable. The award provides a 25% tuition fee scholarship for up to one year of an undergraduate program offered by the College. The Scholarship is highly competitive and based on academic merit. The application deadline is 15 June 2014. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): The Australian National University (ANU) | Australia
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Engineering and Computer Science
Deadline: 15 June 2014.
Funded By: Australian National University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):2014 ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships are targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: Up to two merit scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The Scholarship is tenable for two academic semesters to each scholar and is not renewable.
‣ Scholarship covers: The award provides a 25% tuition fee scholarship for up to one year of an undergraduate program offered by the College. Please note, that the Scholarship does not cover any application and deposit fee, the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) premium, fares to and from Australia, the payment of reading and study materials, living expenses, tuition fee, accommodation or any other costs associated with studying.
‣ Each year the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (“the College”) may award up to two (2) scholarships, known as the College of Engineering and Computer Science International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship (“the Scholarship”).
‣ The 2014 ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is available for international students who are citizens of the countries specified by the College (“the scholar/s”) and are applying for admission to an undergraduate program offered by the College.
‣ The Scholarship is highly competitive and based on academic merit.
‣ Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000.
‣ Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible. -Is a citizen of one of the countries specified by the college on their website (these may vary from year to year)
‣ Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling prior to commencing at ANU, as demonstrated by excellent academic results in their qualifications.
‣ Has received an offer of admission into an undergraduate program offered by the College to commence in teaching period for which they are applying for this scholarship.
‣ Will commence an undergraduate program within the College for the first time.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on academic merit basis.
Notification: Not Known
‣ Applicants are required to apply onlinehttps://apollo.anu.edu.au/apollo/default.asp?pid=7589&script=true
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 June 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.