2014 AMVETS Scholarships for Undergraduates or Masters Students at University of Phoenix in USA , and applications are submitted till September 3, 2014. University of Phoenix is providing AMVETS Scholarships for undergraduates or master’s degree program. Twenty (20) 100% full-tuition scholarships will be awarded. Applicants must meet all admissions requirements of University of Phoenix. Recipients may choose to take courses at a University of Phoenix on-ground campus or University of Phoenix online. Only the first 200 eligible applications will be considered. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Undergraduate or Master’s Degree
Field(s): ourses offered by University of Phoenix in USA.
Deadline: September 3, 2014.
Funded By: University of Phoenix in partnership with the AMVETS.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 AMVETS Scholarships are targeted for The students of USA .
‣ Award No: Twenty scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: This award is a full-tuition scholarship that will cover 100% of tuition for the degree program specified on the scholarship application. The actual value of the scholarship you receive is dependent on many different variables including but not limited to transferability of any credits, campus location, modality and degree program.
‣ University of Phoenix is pleased to partner with the AMVETS to offer a 2014 AMVETS Scholarships program.
‣ AMVETS was originally founded in 1944 to support the needs of World War II veterans. Since being founded, AMVETS now assists individuals who are currently serving, or who have honorably served, in the U.S.
‣ Armed Forces from World War II to the present. As part of their commitment, AMVETS supports those who desire to finish their education.
‣ Applicants who reside in the United States must meet one of the following requirements:
‣ The 2014 AMVETS Scholarships award will be based on the committee’s scores of the overall quality of the application and the scholarship essay(s).
‣ The higher the average score, the higher the probability of selection. Scholarship selection shall be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
‣ The decision of the scholarship selection committee is final and not subject to a review process.
‣ The scholarship committee will determine the recipients of the scholarship by the award date, November 11, 2014.
‣ You will be notified via email by award date regarding the status of the scholarship. You will receive a notification email regardless if you were selected as a recipient or not.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Access the University of Phoenix AMVETS Scholarship online application.
‣ Follow the instructions to complete the online application, including the essays.
‣ Review your application before submitting.
‣ Print a copy of the submitted application for your records.
‣ If you are 21 years of age or younger, you must submit supplemental materials
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on September 3, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.