2014 Alma Graduate School MBA Scholarships for African Students in Italy, and applications are submitted till May 5 and June 30, 2014. Applications are invited for MBA scholarships for African students for the Academic Year 2014-2015. Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree, be proficient in English and have 2 years of professional experience. 10 scholarships are offered. Each of the 10 Scholarships includes 100% cover of tuition fee and grant up to €10,000 to cover travel expenses to Italy and living costs in Bologna during the MBA program. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Italy
Level: Master (MBA) Degree
Field(s): MBA programme.
Deadline: May 5 and June 30, 2014.
Funded By: Alma Graduate School, together with the Foundation for World Wide Cooperation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014 Alma Graduate School MBA Scholarships are targeted for the students of Africa.
‣ Award No: 10 scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for duration of the programme.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each of the 10 Scholarships includes: -100% cover of tuition fee (€27,000) -grant up to € 10,000 (gross) to cover travel expenses to Italy and living costs in Bologna during the MBA program.
‣ Alma Graduate School, together with the Foundation for World Wide Cooperation, introduces the Africa Scholarship Program for the Academic Year 2014-2015.
‣ This Program aims to facilitate the participation of 10 young bright talents from Africa, wishing to pursue an MBA and contribute to the social and economic development of their continent.
‣ be citizens of an African Country, hold an undergraduate degree, be proficient in English and have 2 years of professional experience.
‣ Beneficiaries will be asked to sign a letter of understanding about the importance of repatriation and contribution to economic and social development of Africa.
‣ Notifications will reach successful candidates by June 3rd and July 25th 2014.
‣ The mode of applying is by email.
‣ Scholarship application materials: -
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on May 5 and June 30, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.