2014 ACSANZ Postgraduate Travel Grants in Canada 


2014 ACSANZ Postgraduate Travel Grants in Canada , and applications are submitted till September 30th, 2014. Postgraduate travel grants are available for attending a conference or undertaking academic research in Canada. The Grant is open to ACSANZ members who are enrolled full-time in a PhD or Masters program in Australia and New Zealand and whose research has at least 30% Canadian content. Grants worth up to $2500 (AUD). 70% of the Grant will be awarded in advance with the remaining 30% issued on receipt of proof of appropriate expenses (airfare, accommodation, conference registration, etc.). Full details:

School(Institutions/ Country): | Canada

Level: Grants (are available for attending a conference or undertaking academic research in Canada)

Field(s): Grants are available in Canadian Studies

Deadline: September 30th, 2014.

Funded By: Association for Canadian Studies in Australia and New Zealand

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ACSANZ Postgraduate Travel Grants

 aretargeted for ACSANZ members (Australia and New Zealand)

Award No: Not Specified

Scholarship Duration: Not Known

Scholarship covers: Grants worth up to $2500 (AUD). 70% of the Grant will be awarded in advance, with the remaining 30% issued on receipt of proof of appropriate expenses (airfare, accommodation, conference registration, etc.).

Description 

ACSANZ invites applications from postgraduate students for its 2014 ACSANZ Postgraduate Travel Grants Valued at $2500(AUD), the Grant is intended to assist emerging researchers in attending a conference or undertaking academic research in Canada.

The successful applicant will also have the opportunity to work with the Editor of Australasian Canadian Studies with a view to publishing their research as a refereed article in the Association’s journal.

Eligibility

‣ The 2014 ACSANZ Postgraduate Travel Grants are open to ACSANZ members who are enrolled full-time in a PhD or Masters program in Australia and New Zealand and whose research has at least 30% Canadian content.

Notification:

‣ Applicants will be notified of the result on or before November 30th, 2014.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications should include:


  • A description of your project and the conference and/or research you are interested in undertaking (up to 500 words)
  • Conference abstract and acceptance (if appropriate)
  • A two-page resume
  • Name and contact details of an academic supervisor
Applications should be sent to info-at-acancz.org

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on September 30th, 2014.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about 2014 ACSANZ Postgraduate Travel Grants


Tags

2014Australia Canada GRANTS, New Zealand research TRAVEL


Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detector

Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!




Comments:

New! Comments

Leave me a comment in the box below.



Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)
Then

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Free Scholarships News .

RECENT SCHOLARSHIPS

More Posts »