2014-2015 Frankfurt School Scholarships for International Students in Germany, and applications are submittedtill 31st May 2014. Applications are invited for international scholarships for undergraduate and master degree programmes at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management for 2014/2015 academic year. All tuition fees at Frankfurt School are waived for scholarship holders. If the scholarships are split, then a 50% tuition waiver is granted. Scholarships are awarded initially for a period of two semesters and are only extended if candidates perform to the standards required by the respective study programmes. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Level: Undergraduate & Master Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for the following programmes: Management, Philosophy & Economics (B.Sc.), International Business Administration (B.Sc.), Business Administration (B.Sc.), Master of Finance (M.Sc.), Master in Management (M.Sc.) and Master of International Business (M.A.).
Deadline: 31st May 2014.
Funded By: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2014-2015 Frankfurt School Scholarships are targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: Up to 18 international scholarships are awarded for talented candidates (The Frankfurt School awards a maximum of three scholarships every year for each of the mentioned study programmes).
As of winter semester 2014/15, Frankfurt School extends its scholarship program and issues two additional full scholarships for international Bachelor students: one will be awarded to a graduate of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme and the second one to a graduate of a German School abroad.
‣ Scholarship Duration: 2014-2015 Frankfurt School Scholarships are awarded initially for a period of two semesters and are only extended if candidates perform to the standards required by the respective study programmes.
‣ Scholarship covers: All tuition fees at Frankfurt School are waived for scholarship holders. If the scholarships are split, then a 50% tuition waiver is granted. The aim of the Frankfurt School funding programme is to provide especially talented candidates with an opportunity to study irrespective of their financial circumstances.
‣ Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a research-led business school, covering every aspect of business, management, banking and finance.
‣ An impressive portfolio of services – ranging from degree courses to Executive Education programmes, from research projects to consultancy – means that Frankfurt School acts as adviser, catalyst and educational partner to companies and organisations, to individuals embarking on new careers and to experienced executives.
‣ As a centre of intellectual and practical activity, the business school formulates forward-thinking solutions for the worlds of business, finance and management, where agendas and issues are constantly changing.
Diversity and social aspects may be taken into consideration in the case of equivalent qualifications.
‣ These international scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic results.
‣ Scholarship winners are selected by a Frankfurt School committee by 15th June 2014.
‣ Candidates apply to the study programme. It is not possible to submit a separate application for a scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st May 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.