2014-15 African Graduate Fellowship at American University in Cairo , Egypt , and applications are submitted till December 15. American University in Cairo is offering graduate fellowship for Non-Egyptian African nationals. Applicants must have bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent. Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): American University in Cairo | Egypt
Level: Graduate (Master) Degree
Field(s): any courses available at the American University in Cairo, Egypt
Deadline: December 15
Funded By: The American University in Cairo, Egypt.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): African Graduate Fellowship at American University is targeted for Students of African countries (not including Egypt).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
‣ Scholarship covers: The fellowship will cover: -Waiver of tuition fees -Monthly stipend -Student services and activities fee -Medical service and health insurance fees -A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University Residences at AUC New Cairo -In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic or administrative work.
‣ The 2014-15 African Graduate Fellowship at American University is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at AUC.
‣ Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or more) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC.
‣ Non-Egyptian African nationals -Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or
‣ the equivalent -Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development, and journalism and mass communication applicants)
‣ Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
‣ Selection is made in April.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on December 15, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.