13 Phd Fellowships at Heideberg University in Germany , and applications are submitted till 1 April 2015. The Hartmut Hoffmann-Berling International Graduate School (HBIGS) of Molecular & Cellular Biology is offering 13 three year PhD fellowships starting from 1 April 2015. PhD students will receive competitive fellowships of up to 1468,- EUR/month for three years. Students may apply to up to three advertised PhD positions within the deadlines set for the respective projects. Students applying to advertised PhD positions are expected to receive their final degree before the start of the respective PhD projects. The application deadline is depended on the applicant’s project. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Level: PhD research projects.
Field(s): Fellowships are awarded in the area of biosciences for the below listed projects.
Deadline: 1 April 2015.
Funded By: The Hartmut Hoffmann-Berling International Graduate School of Molecular & Cellular Biology (HBIGS) at Heidelberg University, Germany
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 13 Phd Fellowships at Heideberg University is targeted for German or international applicants
‣ Award No: Up to 13 PhD fellowships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These 13 Phd Fellowships at Heideberg University are offered for three-year.
‣ Scholarship covers: PhD students will receive competitive fellowships of up to 1468,- EUR/month.
‣ The Hartmut Hoffmann-Berling International Graduate School of Molecular and Cellular Biology (HBIGS) was founded in October 2007.
‣ The vision of the Graduate School is to attract the best and brightest doctoral researchers from around the world to pursue doctoral studies at Heidelberg University by offering excellent research opportunities and comprehensive academic and complementary training in a vibrant and stimulating scientific environment.
‣ The focus of the Graduate School on molecular and cellular biology takes into account that molecular and cellular biology provides the conceptual and technological foundation on which most other fields, sub-disciplines and specialized areas of life and biosciences rest – from structural biology to bioinformatics, from molecular medicine to biotechnology, and from immunology to systems biology.
‣ A higher qualification in molecular and cellular biology will, therefore, prepare early stage researchers for exciting and challenging careers in academia and in the public and private sector
‣ Students applying to advertised PhD positions are expected to receive their final degree before the start of the respective PhD projects.
‣ The minimal requirement for admission into the Graduate School is a university degree from an internationally accredited university that would allow the applicant to enter a PhD program in biosciences in the country where the degree was awarded.
‣ Depending on the country, this may be a Masters, Licentiate or Diploma in Natural Sciences or equivalent. If your native language is not English, proof of an adequate command of spoken and written English is required for admission.
Notification for 13 Phd Fellowships at Heideberg University
‣ Shortlisted applicants who applied for an advertised project will be notified and invited for interview in Heidelberg no later than two weeks after a deadline has been closed.
‣ The final decision will be made swiftly after the interviews.
‣ The mode of application is online.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The application deadlines for different projects are:-
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.